The parties were fun, the food was delicious and the gifts were fantastic. With these, the Holiday Season of 2015 came to an end. Along with it, ended another fabulous year.
2015 was a great year for Team Daily and we are hoping 2016 is going to be even better.
Just as the New Year starts, one of the words that you get to hear here, there and everywhere is resolution!
My New Year’s Resolution is to do this, do that, accomplish this, accomplish that and so on and so forth. We, at Team Daily, do not believe in resolutions. We believe in goals. With the end result in mind, we start working towards it. Actually, more than the result, we enjoy the journey. It is the simple things in life that we like and appreciate. A smile from your co-worker, a cheerful greeting from a stranger, a scrumptious home-made meal, early morning sunshine, things like these just make every day a little different, a little more happier.
How are you going to be happy this year? Struggle to achieve the resolutions? No! Instead, make little changes to a healthier and happier you.
As a Team, below are some changes that we are looking to make in our daily lives this year. We suggest, you try these, too. And, let us know what you think!
- Walk – Walk whenever you can. Walk around the office, around the town, in the park, anywhere.
- Stretch – Every now and then, get up stretch. Breathe in, breathe out and see the difference.
- Smile – Smile. You do not know whose day you’ll make with that beautiful smile!
- Talk – Talk about what we feel. Talk to someone instead of texting and messaging.
- Connect – Connect with family, friends, colleagues. Isn’t life all about making connections?
- Read – Read as many books possible. Informative magazines and newspapers count, too. Let’s start with a new book each month. What say?
- Eat – Eat healthy. Not skip meals. Eat what the heart desires and not what someone suggested!
- Drink – Drink lots of water. If you are not drinking enough water, keep a reminder to do so.
- Balance – Try to give as much time to life as we do to work. There is more to life than the computer screen!
- Dress well – Dress in a way that makes us feel the most comfortable and happy!
- Worry Less – Things are never the same. Instead of worrying, let’s work to resolve the troubles.
Let us all trying incorporating these little changes to our lives to be a little more happier each day.
Of course, there are so many more things to discuss and change but let’s first take some baby steps.
The small changes are the ones that make bigger differences! On this note, here is wishing you all a Happy New Year with a Happier You! 🙂